Configuration explanation needed.

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Tue Feb 24 08:27:07 CET 2009

Hi Guys

I am pretty sure I know how to configure client monitoring from the
hobbit-client.cfg file. However could someone just tell me if I am right
or wrong. I will include a example and what I think it means

HOST=PRMSIIS01
    LOAD 50 90 <-- If the CPU goes above 50% usage turn yellow  90% is
panic level. What about multicore CPU's here?
    DISK C 80 90 <-- If disk c is above 80% capacity yellow if over 90%
panic.

If I have a default section will they get preference over the individual
settings?

Sorry for the basic questions just need to make sure I am 100% with the
program and since no one else can even use Linux here in my office I am
pretty much out there by myself.

Regards
Neil