Res: [hobbit] PBS/Torque

Leonardo Bozi leobozi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 14:04:17 CET 2009

Hi Rich,

Well, Torque is a open source implementation of PBS. This software provide controling batch jobs and cluster resources.
I have some clusters and I'd like to monitor those services. If you want you'll find more details here http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/torque-resource-manager.php

Thanks

________________________________
De: Rich Smrcina <rsmrcina at wi.rr.com>
Para: hobbit at hswn.dk
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 19 de Fevereiro de 2009 22:45:00
Assunto: Re: [hobbit] PBS/Torque

Can you explain what PBS/Torque is?  Is it a piece of software?

Leonardo Bozi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to configure xymon to monitor PBS/Torque deamons and queues. Could anybody help me how to do this?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Leonardo Bozi
-- Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
Phone: 414-491-6001
Ans Service:  360-715-2467
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com