[hobbit] Newbie windows client problem with powershell script

Johan Eloff JEloff at media24.com
Fri Feb 6 11:50:32 CET 2009

Thanks Graeme

That was spot on. I check the output file from powershell with dos
editor and it had funny characters in. I changed the script to output
the file in ASCII format and it is working perfectly now.

Thanks a lot for help!!

Johan

This email and its contents are subject to an email legal notice that can be viewed at: http://www.naspers.com/email/disclaimer.html. Should you be unable to access the link provided, please email us for a copy at Helpdesk at Media24.com.
Hierdie e-pos en sy inhoud is onderhewig aan 'n regskennisgewing oor elektroniese pos wat gelees kan word by http://www.naspers.com/epos/vrywaring.html. 'n Afskrif kan aangevra word by Helpdesk at Media24.com.