[hobbit] xymon pluggin not working on server

David Hay Currie dhaycurrie at leisurefitness.com
Mon Dec 28 22:26:06 CET 2009

I fixed it!!
I went to /etc/hobbit/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg, but I don't have that
location, so I corrected the path to /etc/hobbit/hobbitclient.cfg, but I
did not see anything that would produce the problem, but then I realized
that it had an include at line 3 that is include
/etc/default/hobbit-client
So I opened the file and sure, it was there. The server is set to
127.0.0.1, but the client name had the computer name in the domain and
not actually the domain we use externally (our web site domain and
internal domain are different).
So, thanks a lot Rich. I got it working. Now I will start adding some
more checks on the server

David Hay Currie
IT Manager
Leisure Fitness
231 Executive Dr. Suite 15
Phone: 302-224-5018
Fax: 302-224-5001 (atte: David Hay Currie)