[hobbit] xymon pluggin not working on server

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Thu Dec 24 18:01:11 CET 2009

The host name of the server isn't going to matter to the client, the
client is configured to talk to the server via its IP address.

Is the IP address of the server correct in the Linux client
configuration file (in your case
/etc/hobbit/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg)?  Check the ghost report on the
server to see if any ghosts appear.  Do they match any of the Linux
clients that we are discussing?

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY