[hobbit] Alignment of Server names different on IE versus Firefox

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annajonna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:09:15 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 09:28 -0500, THOMAS ANDERSEN wrote:
> I recently installed Xymon 4.3.0-o.beta2 on my Ubuntu system. The
> pages look great on Firefox. However, on IE all the servers are
> centered. I need them to be left justified like in FireFox. What do I
> do to fix this? Thanks!

The server names are always the leftmost column. Next are all kinds of
information columns like conn etc. This is in a centered table.  If You
have many columns, it may seem as if the servernames are left
justified.
What happens if You make the letters appear smaller in IE?

--
Kær kveðja, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,
Kindest regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir