[hobbit] Question about RRDTOOL Graphs in Xymon

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Tue Dec 22 17:54:43 CET 2009

Check where you have $INSTALLDIR/data/rrd on your hobbit server and you
will find these rrd files for each server in their own directory.   They
are NOT in text format and you need to use the rrd tools to access the
raw data.   See the section on custom graphs for an example on how to
dump one of these files.

   ......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/