[hobbit] Installing Xymon 4.2.3 on Debian

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Dec 8 19:46:35 CET 2009

On RHEL stuff it's yum install rrdtool-devel.  Try apt-get update && apt-get
install rrdtool rrdtool-devel (don't forget sudo if you have that on).

http://www.google.com/search?q=rrdtool+devel+ubuntu&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein