downtime

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Wed Dec 2 08:47:54 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm monitoring a server that is running xymon client. This host is powered
down every night at 11pm, and is powered up every morning at 9am.
So, in bb-hosts file on xymon server, I added the following to this host
description :
toto 1.2.3.4 # test test1 test2 DOWNTIME=*:2300:0900:dodo

But when the host goes down, I still have some red and purple test from it.
I'd like to simply ignore its existence during the scheduled downtime. I
tried to reverse my DOWNTIME definition as it :
DOWNTIME=*:0900:2300:dodo

But nothing changes.

Tks for any help