[hobbit] bb-prtdiag.sh - Sun SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server

Craig Cook Craig.Cook at carquest.com
Mon Aug 31 15:14:22 CEST 2009

>I am having truble with the bb-prtdiag script on "Sun SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server " and also "SUNW,UltraAX-i2"  hardware.  Always saying something is wrong when I cant see anything wrong?

The M9000 has not explicitly been added for support.

Check the readme with the bb-prtdiag tar file for how to run the built in debug.
There is also information in the comment section at the top of the script.

Support for UltraAX-i2 has been added, run debug to find out why/where it is complaining.

>bb-prtdiag is a very simple test. It looks at the return code of the prtdiag command.
No.  bb-prtdiag does not look at the return code from running prtdiag.  If you want a simple prtdiag check there is another one on deadcat.

Craig