[hobbit] unable to monitor nfs with BB extension script

Bill Wagner william.wagner at ipacc.com
Wed Aug 26 21:45:30 CEST 2009

Sorry for the delay in checking back, was off on other tasks for a
while.  I resolved the "nfs" script in a slightly different way.  I
noticed that $DF was being changed and $BBOSTYPE was not set the same
when the BB extension script ran.  So I changed the xymon
bb-nfs-client.sh to define and use DFK="/bin/df -k" .

On a different issue, this one relates to the "meta" extension script.
I have it working and displaying correct results within the web page,
but it curiously writes "metahs: ftp04: no hotspare pools found"  to the
meta log each time it executes.  Any ideas why?

Bill