hobbitclient not running on hobbit server

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:35:48 CEST 2009

Hi

In ~hobbit/server/etc/hobbitlaunch.cfg file  I have this

[hobbitclient]
        ENVFILE /home/hobbit/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        CMD /home/hobbit/client/bin/hobbitclient.sh
        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/hobbitclient.log
        INTERVAL 5m

But I do not see hobbit client running. The log is file hobbitclient.log is
zero bytes

How do I debug this? The hobbit server does not show any disk/cpu data of
its own system,
since the client is not running

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu