[hobbit] BB-Hosts DOWNTIME

MFisher at hra.com MFisher at hra.com
Tue Apr 28 19:12:19 CEST 2009

RESOLVED!

I do appologize for the non-sense but all of your configs are CORRECT. The
MAN PAGE for bb-hosts does NOT reflect the correct syntax...

My issue WAS in fact with letting the bb-hosts file get re-generated before
coming to a conclusion.

I have setup the BB-HOSTS with "DOWNTIME=*:1000:1100  and allowed up to 5
min to be re-generated. I then started the telnet service (should be down)
and restarted the bbwin client and viola...page went blue with "Planned
Downtime"

All is well and i appreciate all of your responses!!!

Much Thanks!