[hobbit] BB-Hosts DOWNTIME

Jeremy Ruffer jruffer at hss.com
Tue Apr 28 18:22:54 CEST 2009

I use DOWNTIME=*:0045:0630 REPORTTIME=*:0000:0045,*:0630:2359

HTH

Jeremy

This message, and any associated files, are intended only for the use of the message recipient and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitute a trade secret. If you are not the message recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and then deleting it from your computer. HSS Hire Service Group Limited may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of jruffer at hss.com and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

HSS Hire Service Group is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 644490.
Registered office: 25 Willow Lane, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4TS, United Kingdom.