[hobbit] Hobbit client for RHEL5

David_Honey at itss.vic.gov.au David_Honey at itss.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 15 08:33:59 CEST 2009

I had the same problem with RHEL5 and I traced it to a difference with the
sort command.    The rel 5 sort does not support "sort +" option.

As a work around I copied the REL4 sort to bb/bin and changed the
bbdef.local SORT=  to point to the bb/bin/sort

REL5 now works

David L Honey
IT Shared Services

"Smith, Cathy" <cathy.smith at pnl.gov>
15/04/2009 06:56 AM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

<hobbit at hswn.dk>
cc

Subject
RE: [hobbit] Hobbit client for RHEL5

That is the recommendation I found by searching online.  However, it
doesn't work on RHEL5.  It did work under RHEL4.  The /tmp and /home
directories are part of /, and I have 50GB free there.

Cathy
---
Cathy L. Smith
Engineer