[hobbit] Moved Hobbit to a new server, and now the Graphs have disappeared.

Husemann, Harald Harald.Husemann at materna.de
Tue Apr 7 17:38:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

another possible reason could be different versions of RRDTool (which
can also be solved by dumping and restoring the RRDs, as suggested by
Buchan).

hh

--
Harald Husemann
Netzwerk- und Systemadministrator

Westfalendamm 98
44141 Dortmund

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Winfried Materna, Helmut an de Meulen, Ralph Hartwig
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 5839

Tel: +49 231 9505 222
Fax: +49 231 9505 100
www.annyway.com <http://www.annyway.com/>