[hobbit] Events on bb2 using alternate pageset

Ricardas Vaitkus Ricardas.Vaitkus at seb.lt
Mon Apr 6 10:31:20 CEST 2009

Hi Larry and Joost

Thanks for response.
Joost - tag nobb2 is used for not showing wole host, but what I want to do
is just not to show some columns. I have red article "building alternate
pagesets" and I have successfuly made one :)
Larry - using bbnk page insted of bb2 is a good decision, despite it does
not give full functionaliti of bb2 but it is good enough for me.

Thanks folks
Ricardas