[hobbit] Changing BBDISP per test

Sanu Mathew mathew.sanu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 18:24:16 CEST 2008

Hi Frank,

I am also in a similar state. Let me tell u what i did.
On the firewall i allowed port 1984 from 10.0.1.0/24 network to my external
hobbit server 10.0.0.1.
But that initially did not work well, so what i did at the switch/firewall
level is have a natted ip for the 10.0.0.1 server from the same
10.0.1.0/24class.
Also have a natted 10.0.0.0/24 ip for each of ur firewalled servers so that
the hobbit server can talk to them as well.

Now my hobbit server gets all the data from my firewalled servers.
However, the conn is black has a '-' instead of a red or green. I am looking
for answers on that.

Let me know if the above solution works good for u.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Frank Gruellich <frank.gruellich at navteq.com