Changing BBDISP per test

Frank Gruellich frank.gruellich at navteq.com
Thu Sep 25 17:54:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

for some reason we have two external hobbit monitoring servers.  Now we
got a couple of machines in a firewalled subnet, bbtest-net on both
external servers can not access them.  So I set up an internal server,
that forwards all test results to one of the external servers.
Unfortunately I need some of the test results at the other external
server.  From my mind I can remember something like:

10.0.1.1	hostA	# BBDISP=10.0.0.1 conn http://hostA/index.html
10.0.1.2	hostB	# BBDISP=10.0.0.1 conn http://hostB/index.html
10.0.1.3	host	# BBDISP=10.0.0.2 conn http://host/index.html

(with 10.0.1.0/24 the firewalled network and 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2 as
two external hobbit servers), but I can't find any references to this
anymore.  Can someone help me please?  Is this possible at all or do I
need to setup a second internal server?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
--
Navteq (DE) GmbH
Frank Gruellich

Duesseldorfer Strasse 40a
65760 Eschborn
Germany

Phone:      +49 6196 77756-414
Fax:        +49 6196 77756-100

USt-ID-No.: DE 197947163
Managing Directors: Thomas Golob, Alexander Wiegand,
Hans Pieter Gieszen, Martin Robert Stockman