[hobbit] Asterisk Phone System Monitoring

Rafal Roginela Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
Thu Sep 11 17:47:03 CEST 2008

Thank You!!!

Rafal Roginela

Office (847) 827-9740 x109
Fax (847) 493-8031

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

From: Eric Meddaugh [mailto:etmsys at rit.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:03 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Asterisk Phone System Monitoring

This works well, and it runs on the hobbit server to test it remotely:

http://www.trantor.org/theshire/doku.php/monitors:asterisk-iax2

http://www.trantor.org/theshire/doku.php/monitors:asterisk-sip

I've been using these for a while now.  The latest Asterisk 1.4.21.2
seems to have a small problem with the IAX2 one, someone else has a
problem with the SIP one.  UDP test are harder to reliably test.

---Eric