[hobbit] Problem to check logs with Hobbit

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Tue Sep 9 08:29:10 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:50:39 +0200, Rolf Schrittenlocher
<schritte at hebis.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> don't you need localclient.cfg on the server (who is a client, too) as
> well?
>
> Regards
> Rolf

I also added this on the localclient.cfg file from the server :
     $ cat localclient.cfg
        HOST=Suspendisse
        LOG /var/log/messages MARK COLOR=RED
     $

But I don't have any logs coming up in the Hobbit web interface : The
client did not report any logfile data
Where could be the problem? Anyone here check its log files without any
problem?

>> Hello,
>>
>>   I've posted a couple of month but after hours & hours of tests, I
still
>> can't check logs with Hobbit. I'm running a Hobbit server on Linux
Ubuntu