[hobbit] RE: Grouping subpages

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:57:44 CEST 2008

Correct. I believe the 2nd one should be 'subpage' though and not
'subparent'. You can do this as many times as you want (I think). I have
up-to 3 pages deep:

page partner1 <H4>Partner 1</H4>
subpage p1-research <H4>Research</H4>
subparent p1-res-servers p1-research <H4>Servers</H4>
1.1.1.1 SERVER1
subparent p1-res-network p1-research <H4>Network</H4>
2.2.2.2 SWITCH1
subpage p1-business <H4>Business</H4>
subparent p1-bus-servers p1-business <H4>Servers</H4>
1.1.1.2 SERVER2
subparent p1-bus-network p1-business <H4>Network</H4>
2.2.2.3 SWITCH2

Hierarchy looks like this:

Main Page
   --- Partner 1
         --- Research
               --- Servers
               --- Network
         --- Business
               --- Servers
               --- Network
   --- Partner 2

'Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.' --Yogi Berra