[hobbit] hobbit

Brian Catlin bcatlin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 01:32:50 CEST 2008

If you follow this advice - make sure that it is the only app the webserver
serves.
In my business, most departmental webservers run multiple applications - in
mine we have our ticketing app, flyspray to log issues with
our development and production code, and several other utilities.  All this
is running on a Sun server (Slowlaris 9)

READ the conf files and documentation to see how to properly integrate with
existing configurations.  YMMV on whichever OS and
Web server you choose to implement.

While that page is great for a standalone setup, please be judicious in your
implementations.  It's not fun when the boss comes up
and asks "what happened to so and so app - the customer can't connect..."

Brian

lurch at inorbit.com