[hobbit] bbwin max Message size?

Storer, Raymond storerr at nibco.com
Fri Oct 31 15:07:35 CET 2008

Ray

From: Stewart L [mailto:stewartl42 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 6:31 AM
To: Storer, Raymond
Cc: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] bbwin max Message size?

Looking at the archives, it seems that list is mostly spam...

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Storer, Raymond <storerr at nibco.com<mailto:storerr at nibco.com>> wrote:

Stewart, you'll probably get a better answer if you post to the bbwin user's mailing list.

bbwin-users at lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:bbwin-users at lists.sourceforge.net>

I know there are limitations to bbwin's ability to process Windows event logs.  I do not know what, exactly, they are.

Ray