website login-help Needed.

Perumal, Santoshbabu santoshbabu_perumal at platts.com
Wed Oct 29 16:55:37 CET 2008

HI hobbit gurus,

   Is there any way that we can monitor website logins. I know there is
a way if the URL requires authentication we can use

http://USERNAME:PASSWORD@www.sample.com/

If URL does not require authentication (uname and passwd) to get the
page. But after get the page it has SIGN IN boxes which I need to check
periodically by giving username and password. is this possible using
hobbit. Please help here.

Thanks

Santhoshbabu Perumal

Unix system Administrator

System Engineering, GO & I

The Mcgraw-Hill companies

HTS East Windsor, NJ

609-371-6317 (Desk)

609-385-5016 (work cell)

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses without informing the sender or recipient of the message.