Dell Openmanage RAID check for windows ?

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Tue Oct 28 15:29:47 CET 2008

There's a very good extension in deadcat for *nix systems, however the
windows counterpart (openmanage.cmd) is old and doesn't work with newer
revisions of OMSA (at least 5x).

I recently discovered a system that had a disk fail however the old
script did not detect the condition.  It used to be that a check on the
controller would detect problems with the array, however today you need
to do separate checks.

Trying to rewrite it, I'd figure I ask if anyone has made a new one
and/or ported the *nix version (bb-omsa-raid.sh).

TIA.

--