Critical system editor doesn't save data when hitting 'Update'

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Wed Oct 22 19:15:19 CEST 2008

If I define some critical system criteria against a host (or create a
template) and hit "Update", the form clears except for the hostname and
testname fields.  If I then do a "Search" on the hostname/textname data
I just entered, it says there are no records.  The hostname/testname I
entered is not displayed on the Critical Systems View either.

Where are these critical systems records saved?  In a file somewhere
that I could check manually?

Thanks!