[hobbit] IPv6

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Nov 28 20:55:23 CET 2008

I'm top-posting because it's Gmail's default.

Reading through logs on a day to day basis just isn't feasible - these
things have to be automated.  My point is just because you don't have SSH
login attempts doesn't mean you can waive something like DenyHosts.

I really don't have an excuse, however, I do have other tasks to complete
before this one that doesn't have a deadline.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St