Question about pageset

Thomas Séglard tsg at bluekiwi-software.com
Fri Nov 28 16:36:28 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm just asking if it possible to assign only one test to one server
within a page. I will explain a bit my situation and why I want to
achieve this. I'm monitoring webservers with a lot a vhosts on each. I
want to give customers access to a specific page including the servers
that are hosting their websites.

For example, I created a page called Orange (customer's name) containing
two webservers and used group-only to display only 'http|content|ssh'
tests. These servers are also on the main page with all tests. Now I
want to execute the 'content' test only for Orange in the dedicated page
and only in this page. Thus, when people come to their page they will
click the content and http tests and see the output for their vhost
only. I want to activate a test only in a page. Does it sound clear for
you ?
Best regards,

ThomaS