[hobbit] Dell OpenMage & hobbit

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Wed Nov 26 13:03:07 CET 2008

#1 After a bit more investigation, it turns out that it IS picking up the RAID info the 2850s. However as these have a SCSI card in them with nothing connected, its marking them as red. How do I get the script to ignore the SCSI card?
Controller 1 is being listed as:
LSI Logic PCI-X Ultra320 SCSI Host Adapter

#2 Whats weird is when I run "omreport chassis" on the balde and the 2850s I get the same output. However it seems the blades are only sending half the data.

PE2850:
[root at ccvob01_pr ~]# omreport chassis
Health

Main System Chassis

SEVERITY : COMPONENT
Ok       : Fans
Ok       : Intrusion
Ok       : Memory
Ok       : Power Supplies
Ok       : Processors
Ok       : Temperatures
Ok       : Voltages
Ok       : Hardware Log

For further help, type the command followed by -?

PE1855:
[root at ccregdub_pr ~]# omreport chassis
Health

Main System Chassis
                                <----Hobbit gets cut off here
SEVERITY : COMPONENT