[hobbit] bb-display and bbproxy

Thomas Kähn tk at westend.com
Wed Nov 26 12:32:17 CET 2008

Hi Buchan,

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 05:42:18PM +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 November 2008 17:02:29 Thomas Kähn wrote:
> > is it possible to run bbproxy and bb-display at the same
> > time?
>
> Yes.

thanks for your hint regarding my problem.

I've tried to run both services. However either bbproxy was
not forwarding alarms (when hobbitd was running too) or
the web pages on the proxy where not updated.

Can you give me a short notice on how to configure bbproxy/hobbitd
in order to have a normal Hobbit server running which in addition
sends all messages to another Hobbit server? Do I have to set
different port numbers for hobbitd and bbproxy? I've already tried
to set bbproxy to 1985 which resulted in the problem described above.

Best regards
Thomas
--
Thomas Kähn                        NetCologne
Network Engineering & Design       Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH