[hobbit] Hobbit AIX Client

Tanveer Siddiqui tanveers at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 17:24:05 CET 2008

On the AIX client, I updated the file hobbitclient.cfg and put the IP address of the hobbit server in the line:

 BBDISP="X.X.X.X"

I also updated the bb-hosts file on the Hobbit Server and added the IP address and hostname of the AIX hobbit client.
Is there anything else that I should update?

Also, on which port does hobbit communicate through? Is it 1984? Is there any other ports?

Thanks,

TS