[hobbit] how to monitoring jboss

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:32:05 CET 2008

Well, I don't have a jboss I can experiment with, but the script from that
link looks easy enough to modify.  At the end, where it does

   echo "JMX ATTRIBUTE......"

you should be able to replace that with something like:

   $BB $BBDISP "status $MACHINE.jboss green `date`"

where "green" would be "red" or "yellow" for the CRITICAL and WARNING
statuses.  The script would be launched by Hobbit on the jboss machine.

Ralph Mitchell