[hobbit] availibility report in pdf

Thomas Séglard tsg at bluekiwi-software.com
Fri Nov 14 15:25:00 CET 2008

Hi Stef,

every boss wants that :)

Indeed, I'm looking how to do such report... I don't know actually how
to generate and get figures out from the availability report. When I'll
got those informations, it would be easy to add them into the existing
pdf reports. In addition, you should even draw pie chart automatically !

All I need to know is how to extract these figures from Xymon...
Best regards,

ThomaS