Multiple Cononsoles for Hobbit Alerts

Dave Morgan captkras at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:01:04 CET 2008

We want to set up a master/slave hobbit server relationship, using
BBRELAY, or something equivalent.  Currently, we have all our alerts
hitting one server, and we want those results to populate that server,
and also push to a slave server.

The central server where we are collecting all our status messages
aren't just from a single host, but also from other Hobbit/BB servers.
 Essentially, we want to have a second console for the whole ball of
wax, which would be on a separate (re: DMZ) subnet, with only read
access to it.

Can this be done?

Dave

--
David S. Morgan CISSP, CCNP
aka: captkras at gmail.com

"When the Winds of Change Blow Hard Enough,
the Most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles"