[hobbit] Xymon support sites

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:28:42 CET 2008

I like to see Xymon support similar with following

http://trac.edgewall.org/build

but that is not sourceforge, the shire and it is just my view.

http://24.1.201.235/trac is my xymon at home pet project.
T.J. Yang

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:59:28 -0700From: robertholden at gmail.comTo: hobbit at hswn.dkSubject: Re: [hobbit] Xymon support sitesI like the idea of a single support site for XYmon.  What about setting up some sort of site mirroring?  That way if The Shire is down, people still have access.Robert
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Stef Coene <stef.coene at docum.org> wrote:

On Wednesday 12 November 2008, Galen Johnson wrote:> I think we need to revisit having two (or more) separate locations for> people to go to get Xymon information and monitoring tools.  Having> different scripts in multiple places can just confuse people.  Currently,> The Shire (soon to be Xymonton) is the main area for Xymon extensions.> It's a wiki-based that subscribed users can add content to.  When a user> wishes to add a new monitor (add-on, report, etc), it provides a template> to allow for consistent look and feel of those tasks.  There are also plans> as time permits to extend it to using one of the sqlite plugins available> to enhance ease of adding/sorting new additions without having to update 2> pages.>> Also, those of you who have used The Shire, any feedback (both positive and> negative) would be appreciated.I'm going to put all the info I have onhttp://www.docum.org/twiki/bin/view/Hobbit/WebHomein the shire/xymonton.  This is a test for me to see if the shire is usable ornot.Stef