SV: [hobbit] Xymon Logo ?

Richard Finegold goldfndr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 05:08:45 CET 2008

Attached are little concept sketches (poorly drawn in Windows Paint,
I'm not an artist) integrating the M/N letters with the design.
"xymonb" has all letters black, "xymonn" is an attempt at neon.
(I don't know what fonts have a "y" that looks like a rotated "h".)

Just throwing the idea out there...

Perhaps, with the lights horizontal, applying color-blindness shaping
would be better (assuming that isn't patented/trademarked and might
soon [haha] become a standard).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Colourblind_traffic_signal.JPG