SV: [hobbit] Xymon Logo ?

Robert Holden robertholden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:00:12 CET 2008

I posted my "blue-theme" a while back.  I realize it is not a drastic
change.

Here is an image, plus links to download it.

http://www.securitykb.com/hobbitmon/blue-theme_screenshot.gif
http://www.securitykb.com/hobbitmon/

I tested it on 4.2.0, but I don't see any reason it won't work on newer
versions as it is fairly simple.

Robert