[hobbit] problesms with msgs monitor

jose erquicia mosimodo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:15:42 CET 2008

hi stef
thanks :)
yes by the moment ill will install bb and configure the variable MSGFILE
at the bbsys.local file.
later ill try to know what happend with client-local...... damn! ;P
otherway ill try whit logs monitor (check_log) found at deadcat.
Seems like creating a nu client-local at /etc/hobbit next to
hobbit-clients.cfg and hobbit-alerts.cfg etc... doesn´t work at all.
the one that installed the server in that debian follows the tipical
location of the files . in etc (configuration ) other fiiles at var
and now is too late to change and reinstall , so doing workarounds....

thank!