[hobbit] problesms with msgs monitor

jose erquicia mosimodo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:24:04 CET 2008

hello
thanks for the aswer.

i mean that is possible that client-local.cfg where diasapear.
could hobbit be still working whitout that file?
in that case cuold i write a new client -local file to replace the missing one?
i did it but don´t work.
maybe i need to configure any other file?

Now i have a hobbit server and some hobbit clients but also many bb
clients working.
thats why i said to change this hobbit client , and place a bb one and
configure it  to analize logs .
 msgs row , you know