[hobbit] Xymon Logo ?

Andrew Jackson Andrew.Jackson at ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 15:05:40 CET 2008

I have these mad(/awful) ideas sometimes so I might as well air my
insanity

We have the red/amber/green traffic light colours for display

So some sort of traffic light logo with

X imposed on the red light - we don't want that

Y imposed on the amber light - we need to know why its amber

And MON with the O as the green light.

Someone with some artistic sensibilities could come up with the actual
look.

Right I'll crawl back under my stone now

;-)

AJ.

Andrew Jackson

UNIX Systems Administrator

Server & Storage Services, Ordnance Survey

Room C633, Romsey Road, SOUTHAMPTON, United Kingdom, SO16 4GU

Phone: +44 (0) 23 8079 2848 | Fax: +44 (0) 23 8079 2757

www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk <http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/>  |
andrew.jackson at ordnancesurvey.co.uk