[hobbit] problesms with msgs monitor

jose erquicia mosimodo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:47:18 CET 2008

hi
thaks  for the anwer
i can´t find the file client-local.cfg , i´ve try to write it

 log:/usr/local/apache2/logs/error_log:10240

but it doesn´t work , maybe another file call it or something.
i´m thinking in doing a step back and downgrade to bb there I can set
the variable MSGFILE
at the bbsys.local file.

But the problem is just that step back.
any suggestion?