[hobbit] Adding hobbit on freenode ?

Ward, Martin Martin.Ward at colt.net
Fri Nov 7 11:40:30 CET 2008

I have no idea what freenode.net is or does, but if it's an IRC server
then it's not going to work for a large number of us who use and
maintain Hobbit in a work environment. I haven't worked for many
companies in my time but I can guarantee that none of them allowed/allow
IRC within their network, no matter how it is tunnelled.

|\/|artin