[hobbit] Hobbit: Run Scripts

Sanu Mathew mathew.sanu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:46:38 CET 2008

Hi Gary,

This script needs to be run on all machines monitored by hobbit. The script
can be placed on all servers (a tedious job though - unless we cant run the
script from the hobbit server to the clients). The script gives a snapshot
of the server, which helps us in case of rebuilds.

Its not in response to a monitored condition, but is a generic script which
gives the snapshot, and would run regardless of any specific condition.

Regards,
Sanu