Error snapshot 2008-05-30

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Fri May 30 06:51:14 CEST 2008

gcc -g -O -D_REENTRANT  -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHPUX -I. -I
/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/include -I./c-ares -c -o dns.o dns.c
In file included from /home/hobbit/snapshot/include/libbbgen.h:76,
                 from dns.c:24:
/home/hobbit/snapshot/include/../lib/sendmsg.h:36: error: conflicting types for
'ns_c_none'
/usr/include/arpa/nameser.h:318: error: previous definition of 'ns_c_none' was h
ere
make[1]: *** [dns.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hobbit/snapshot/bbnet'
make: *** [bbnet-build] Error 2
--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"I am not young enough to know everything."
-- Oscar Wilde