[hobbit] Any interest in some patches / additional code.

Geoff Hallford geoff at hallford.ca
Thu May 29 18:36:47 CEST 2008

I am interesting in the code for those as well but mainly the RDP, SSH
column code and email alerts upon an acknowledgement being made.

Can you provide a link to the code or place it on the Shire?

Thanks, Geoff.

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 7:09 AM, Daniel J McDonald <
dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 08:34 +1000, david.peters at dpi.nsw.gov.au wrote:
>
> > 7. Additionally, I found it hard to keep the config file up to date
> > with a large number of IT staff making changes to servers and adding
> > new servers constantly.
>
> I have a similar requirement, revolving around network hardware.  I
> currently use a mysql database to keep track of routers, firewalls, UPS,
> temperature probes, load-balancers, and the like, and use a script to
> auto-generate my hobbit config.
>
> --
> Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
> Austin Energy
> http://www.austinenergy.com

'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson