[hobbit] using NCV

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Mon May 26 03:56:16 CEST 2008

Looking at what you get from devmon, you also need to cater for TEMPA and
TEMPB.

I just want to confirm that the column headings for these are actually
displayed as temp and temps. Is this correct?

Can I ask you to test something?

It may be that the data you are sending through is confusing the ncv code.

>From a command line on a host with hobbit installed, fake a message up to
the server with some dummy data.

Something like .....

 $BB $BBDISP "status $MACHINE.$TEST green `date`

TEMP: 55

 "

After you run this, check that hobbit displays this data within the gui.
Then check that an rrd has been created? If you don't get an rrd, then it is
somewhere in the ncv configuration.

Cheers

Phil

--