ghostlist

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:06:59 CEST 2008

Hi Henrik

Sorry to ask this directly, hopefully you can help me. I have asked this of
the group a couple of times but have not had a suitable answer back.

I am trying to use the output received from hobbitd when issuing the bb
ghostlist command. The command reports correctly, but after modifying the
bb-hosts file, ghostlist continues to report ghosts. I need to do a full
restart of hobbit to get hobbitd reporting correctly.

I started digging through the source tonight but I have to admit that I just
can't understand C well enough. hobbitd knows the bb-hosts file has been
updated because the host appears on the webpage, but ghostlist still reports
it incorrectly.

Is a restart the only way to resolve this? Could I HUP a process to fix it?

Many thanks

Phil

--
Tel: 0400 466 952