[hobbit] Random hobbit newbie questions

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Thu May 22 19:18:56 CEST 2008

Or use the NOCOLUMNS option in the bb-hosts file:

"NOCOLUMNS:column[,column]
Used to drop certain of the status columns generated by the Hobbit client.
column is one of cpu, disk, files, memory, msgs, ports, procs. This setting
stops these columns from being updated for the host. Note: If the columns
already exist, you must use the bb(1) utility to drop them, or they will go
purple."

   ....Bruce