[hobbit] Multiple Critical Systems View - possible?

mario andre rower.master at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:05:53 CEST 2008

Vernon,

I do another "all non green view" with the bbcmd utility:
on cron:
*/2 * * * * /home/bbmon/server/bin/bbcmd
--env=/home/bbmon/server/etc/bb3.cfg /home/bbmon/server/msc/gera_msc_bb3.sh

cat gera_msc_bb3.sh
#!/bin/sh

BBHOME=/home/bbmon/server
export BBHOME
. $BBHOME/etc/bb3.cfg
sleep 2
#echo $COLOR1
BBHELPSKIN="/home/bbmon/server/www/help"
BBNOTESSKIN="/home/bbmon/server/www/notes"
/home/bbmon/server/bin/bbgen --report --subpagecolumns=2 --template=msc
/home/bbmon/server/www/msc/
bb3.cfg is a copy of hobbitserver.cfg that you have to modify:
BBHOSTS="$BBHOME/etc/bb3msc" --> #this is a bb-hosts file only with the
hosts for team Oracle for example
BBWEBHOSTURL="$BBWEBHOST$BBSERVERWWWURL/msc"    # Prefix for all static
Hobbit pages - http://www.foo.com/bb

Regards,

Mario.